- Address: Rue de la Scie 4, 1207 Geneve, Switzerland
- City: Geneve
- Phone: 00-41-(0)22-787 57 30
About Consulate General of Netherlands in Geneve, Switzerland
Dutch Consulate in Geneve runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Switzerland.
The Dutch Consulate in Geneve supports Swiss citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Switzerland.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Dutch Consulate in Geneve if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Switzerland
In addition to the Dutch Consulate in Geneve, Netherlands also has 6 other representations in Switzerland:
- Dutch Consulate in Zurich
- Dutch Embassy in Bern
- Dutch Consulate in Geneva
- Dutch Consulate in Vaduz
- Dutch Consulate in Lugano
- Dutch Consulate in Basel
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Consulate In Geneve represents one of 419 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Switzerland
Dutch Consulate In Geneve represents one of 246 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Switzerland.