- Address: 26 Rue Nationale 1e etage Casblanca 20000
- City: Casablanca
- Fax: 00-212-22-296576
- Phone: 00-212-22-221820/ 225843/ 298487
About Consulate General of Netherlands in Casablanca, Kingdom Morocco
Dutch Consulate in Casablanca runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Morocco.
The Dutch Consulate in Casablanca supports Moroccan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Morocco.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Dutch Consulate in Casablanca if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Morocco
In addition to the Dutch Consulate in Casablanca, Netherlands also has 1 other representation in Morocco:
- Dutch Embassy in Rabat
Moroccan representations in Netherlands
Country of Morocco has 5 other representations in Netherlands:
- Moroccan Embassy in Hague
- Moroccan Consulate in Utrecht
- Moroccan Consulate in Rotterdam
- Moroccan Consulate in Den Bosh
- Moroccan Consulate in Amsterdam
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Consulate In Casablanca represents one of 419 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Morocco
Dutch Consulate In Casablanca represents one of 108 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Morocco.