- Address: Resona Semba Building 6th Floor, 4-4-21 Minami Semba Chuo-ku, Osaka 542-0081, Japan
- City: Osaka
- Fax: (81-6) 6252-9872
- Phone: (81-6) 6252-9826
- Website: http://www.indonesia-osaka.org
About Consulate General of Indonesia in Osaka, Japan
Indonesian Consulate in Osaka runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indonesian, and international citizens in Japan.
The Indonesian Consulate in Osaka supports Japanese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indonesian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indonesian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Indonesia
- Want to apply and obtain Indonesian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indonesian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Indonesia and Japan.
The process of issuing Indonesian Visa and Passport of Indonesia can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Indonesian Consulate in Osaka if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indonesian representations in Japan
In addition to the Indonesian Consulate in Osaka, Indonesia also has 3 other representations in Japan:
- Indonesian Consulate in Sapporo
- Indonesian Consulate in Fukuoka
- Indonesian Embassy in Tokyo
Japanese representations in Indonesia
Country of Japan has 6 other representations in Indonesia:
- Japanese Embassy in Jakarta
- Japanese Consulate in Makassar
- Japanese Consulate in Medan
- Japanese Consulate in Surabaya
- Japanese Consulate in Denpasar
- Japanese Consulate in Jakarta
Indonesian representations worldwide
Indonesian Consulate In Osaka represents one of 175 consular and diplomatic representations of Indonesia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Japan
Indonesian Consulate In Osaka represents one of 241 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Japan.