- Address: Suites 2405-2408, 24th Floor, Dah Sing Financial Centre, 108 Gloucester Road, Wanchai
- City: Hong Kong
- Fax: +852-2810 1232
- Phone: +852-2525 5385
- Website: http://www.finland.org.hk/
About Consulate General of Finland in Hong Kong, China
Finnish Consulate in Hong Kong runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in China.
The Finnish Consulate in Hong Kong supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Visa and Passport services
Finn passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and China.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Finnish Consulate in Hong Kong if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in China
In addition to the Finnish Consulate in Hong Kong, Finland also has 3 other representations in China:
- Finnish Consulate in Shanghai
- Finnish Consulate in Guangzhou
- Finnish Embassy in Beijing
Chinese representations in Finland
- Chinese Embassy in Helsinki is the only Chinese representation in Finland
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Consulate In Hong Kong represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Finnish Consulate In Hong Kong represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.