- Address: Gaspar de Villaroel No. E9-53, entre Av. de los Shyris y 6 de Diciembre, Quito, Ecuador
- Fax: (+593) (2) 244 32 76
- Phone: (+593) (2) 246 97 00
About Consulate General of Austria in Quito, Ecuador
Austrian Consulate in Ecuador runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Austrian, and international citizens in Ecuador.
The Austrian Consulate in Ecuador supports Ecuadorean citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Austrian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Austrian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Austria
- Want to apply and obtain Austrian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Austrian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Austria and Ecuador.
The process of issuing Austrian Visa and Passport of Austria can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Austrian Consulate in Ecuador if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Austrian representations in Ecuador
In addition to the Austrian Consulate in Ecuador, Austria also has 1 other representation in Ecuador:
- Austrian Consulate in Ecuador
Ecuadorean representations in Austria
Country of Ecuador has 2 other representations in Austria:
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Viena
- Ecuadorian Embassy in Viena
Austrian representations worldwide
Austrian Consulate In Ecuador represents one of 357 consular and diplomatic representations of Austria all over the world.
Foreign representations in Ecuador
Austrian Consulate In Ecuador represents one of 84 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Ecuador.