- Address: Rue des Cordiers 14, 1207 Geneva, Switzerland
- Fax: (+41) 22 786 49 97
- Phone: (+41) 22 311 17 85
About Consulate General of Austria in Geneva, Switzerland
Austrian Consulate in Geneva runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Austrian, and international citizens in Switzerland.
The Austrian Consulate in Geneva supports Swiss citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Austrian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Austrian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Austria
- Want to apply and obtain Austrian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Austrian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Austria and Switzerland.
The process of issuing Austrian Visa and Passport of Austria can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Austrian Consulate in Geneva if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Austrian representations in Switzerland
In addition to the Austrian Consulate in Geneva, Austria also has 5 other representations in Switzerland:
- Austrian Consulate in Lugano
- Austrian Consulate in Chur
- Austrian Consulate in Basel
- Austrian Embassy in Bern
- Austrian Consulate in Switzerland
Swiss representations in Austria
Country of Switzerland has 2 other representations in Austria:
- Swiss Embassy in Vienna
- Swiss Consulate in Salzburg
Austrian representations worldwide
Austrian Consulate In Geneva represents one of 357 consular and diplomatic representations of Austria all over the world.
Foreign representations in Switzerland
Austrian Consulate In Geneva represents one of 246 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Switzerland.