- Address: 520 12th Ave., New York, New York 10036
- City: New York
- Fax: 001-212-5020258
- Phone: 001-212-2449456
- Website: http://newyork.china-consulate.org/eng
About Chinese Consulate General in New York, United States
Chinese Consulate in New York runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in United-states.
The Chinese Consulate in New York supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Chinese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and United-states.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Chinese Consulate in New York if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in United-states
In addition to the Chinese Consulate in New York, China also has 5 other representations in United-states:
- Chinese Embassy in Washington DC
- Chinese Consulate in Houston
- Chinese Consulate in Los Angeles
- Chinese Consulate in San Francisco
- Chinese Consulate in Chicago
American representations in China
Country of United-states has 6 other representations in China:
- American Consulate in Hong Kong
- American Consulate in Shenyang
- American Consulate in Shanghai
- American Consulate in Guangzhou
- American Consulate in Chengdu
- American Embassy in Beijing
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Consulate In New York represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Chinese Consulate In New York represents one of 922 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.