- Address: Klettagardar 23, Reykjavik, Iceland
- Fax: (+354) 533 2620
- Phone: (+354) 533 2600
About Bangladeshi Consulate General in Reykjavik, Iceland
Bangladeshi Consulate in Iceland runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Bangladeshi, and international citizens in Iceland.
The Bangladeshi Consulate in Iceland supports Icelandic citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Bangladeshi economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Bangladeshi Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Bangladesh
- Want to apply and obtain Bangladeshi Visa
Visa and Passport services
Bangladeshi passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Bangladesh and Iceland.
The process of issuing Bangladeshi Visa and Passport of Bangladesh can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Bangladeshi Consulate in Iceland if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Bangladeshi representations in Iceland
Bangladeshi Consulate in Iceland is the only Bangladeshi diplomatic mission in Iceland.
Icelandic representations in Bangladesh
- Icelandic Consulate in Dhaka is the only Icelandic representation in Bangladesh
Bangladeshi representations worldwide
Bangladeshi Consulate In Iceland represents one of 109 consular and diplomatic representations of Bangladesh all over the world.
Foreign representations in Iceland
Bangladeshi Consulate In Iceland represents one of 43 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Iceland.