- Address: 9F Hyunma Building, 238-6 Jongno 6-ga, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Phone: (+82) 2 742-9770
About Antiguan Consulate in Seoul, South Korea
Antiguan & Barbudan Consulate in South Korea runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Antiguan and Barbudan, and international citizens in South-korea.
The Antiguan & Barbudan Consulate in South Korea supports South Korean citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Antiguan and Barbudan economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Antiguan and Barbudan Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Antigua & Barbuda
- Want to apply and obtain Antiguan And Barbudan Visa
Visa and Passport services
Antiguan and Barbudan passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Antigua & Barbuda and South-korea.
The process of issuing Antiguan and Barbudan Visa and Passport of Antigua & Barbuda can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Antiguan & Barbudan Consulate in South Korea if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Antiguan and Barbudan representations in South-korea
Antiguan & Barbudan Consulate in South Korea is the only Antiguan And Barbudan diplomatic mission in South-korea.
Antiguan and Barbudan representations worldwide
Antiguan & Barbudan Consulate In South Korea represents one of 17 consular and diplomatic representations of Antigua & Barbuda all over the world.
Foreign representations in South-korea
Antiguan & Barbudan Consulate In South Korea represents one of 122 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in South-korea.