|Is|| Musician |
|Birth||1 January 1961|
Joe Chindamo (born 1961) is an Australian pianist and composer residing in Melbourne.
- Reflected Journey (1997)
- Anyone Who Had a Heart’’ (1997)
- Good Little Ploy (2000)
- Tender Is the Night (with Nina Ferro) (2001)
- The Joy of Standards (2001)
- America! (2002)
- The First Take (2002)
- The Joy of Standards, Volume 2 (2003)
- Paradiso – The Joy of Film Music
- Joe Chindamo Solo – Live at Umbria Jazz ’05, Italy
- Graeme Lyall Meets Joe Chindamo – Love, Blues and Other Fiction
- Duende – The Romantic Project
- Joe Chindamo Trio featuring Graeme Lyall – Smokingun
- 2X2 (as by James Morrison and Joe Chindamo)
- Music from the Films of the Coen Brothers (2009)
- Puccini Project (2009)
Awards and nominations
- 2009 Jazz Work of the Year win for “Something Will Come to Light” and nomination for “Moments and Eternities” both written and performed by Joe Chindamo.
- “2009 Winners”. Australasian Performing Right Association (APRA). Retrieved 23 April 2010.
- “Jazz Work of the Year”. Australasian Performing Right Association (APRA). Retrieved 24 April 2010.