Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Engineering / Technical
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5-7 years
Salary Range: ₦150,000 – ₦250,000
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor of Science
The services of an experienced Workshop Manager is required at an automobile repair and service center in the Ajah Axis of Lagos
· Analyse current procedures and activities to identify and present opportunities for improvement of the workshop.
· Ensure that the department is adequately staffed to achieve objectives, and that technicians are aware of procedures for using new products and equipment.
· Facilitate the orientation of new team members in collaboration with the Workshop Supervisor by familiarizing them with work surroundings, explaining work hours, procedures, use of equipment and job expectations and ensure that new team members understand their respective duties.
· Maintain good relationships with customers.
· Ensure adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Service Area.
· Facilitate the training and development of team members in the department, by providing feedback and coaching to support improvements in their job performance.
· Conduct annual Performance Appraisal for Workshop Personnel.
· Provide advice and technical assistance to team members.
· Evaluate the impact of work delays, interruptions or changes in plans to develop appropriate course of actions.
· Monitor workflow to anticipate impact of delays due to team members being absent for leaves, holidays or sickness.
· Review customers service orders and inspect the quality of a technician repairs before the release of vehicles.
· Review work orders to ensure that all actions have been documented according to Service Workshop policies and procedures.
· Plan and adjust the workloads of department personnel to match their skills and abilities.
· Plan and prepare annual budget for the department and facilities, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions. Follow up closely during implementation.
How to Apply:
To Apply send your application to [email protected]