Water-Treatment-Plant / HVAC Technician
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC and WTP systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Assisting with customers’ queries.
- Degree from a vocational school will be a plus
- 5+ years’ experience as an HVAC/WTP technician.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration, water pumping, and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Must reside on the Island
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.