- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 18 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Assert the warehouse security, as well as security of a loading dock and the adjacent areas, preventing theft.
- Manage the reception of goods that will be stored in the warehouse.
- Sort the items placing them in the appropriate and safe locations, considering temperature, size, weight, available space, and light exposure.
- Prepare the shipments and help with loading the outgoing items on trucks.
- Prepare the work schedule for warehouse workers.
- Maintain and follow the safety protocols for workers and equipment.
- Recruit and terminate personnel.
- Communicate with partners to determine the incoming and outgoing times of the new items, while efficiently managing space and inventory
- Warehouse managers have to handle a constant flow of items coming in and out.
- They have to take into account the rates, destinations, and origins, as well as time periods.
- So, the managers should be highly organized and maintain the knowledge of the shipment and determine the use of resources to get things going effectively.
- Warehouse managers can work odd shifts, especially at the beginning.
- They have to be able to work under pressure and cope with difficult conditions.
- They should also be able to easily adapt to the changes in the delivery schedule or other events coming up.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 18 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.