Company: Chisla Associates
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Media / Art / Entertainment
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary Range: ₦75,000 – ₦150,000
Chisla Associates is Nigeria’s leading media company driving the growth of the housing sector through a multifaceted channel approach encompassing TV, print, online media and live-interactive platforms.
These avenues which have grown into some of the most lucrative showcases for corporates, products and services within the built and construction sector including Abuja International Housing Show, Africa’s largest real estate and construction festival, Housing Development Programme on NTA & AIT, Housing Time on RayPower, Housing News Magazine and the largest housing news portal in the nation, africahousingnews.com.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: TV Presenter
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full time
- The ideal candidate should be able to collect information on assigned topics to report accurate and timely news.
- Talk to sources, follow-up on leads, and do research to be as well informed as possible. Fact-check their findings, then write them up in an article for printing or a script to be read on-air
- Writing of news stories, news reports and featured stories.
- Candidates should possess HND qualification
- Must be abuja based or willing to relocate
- We are looking for a talented TV Presenter with not less than 2 years experience in an Abuja based leading Television production company.
- We need someone with excellent content writing and development skill.
- Analyze and collect information through various modes such as personal interviews and news briefings to prepare news reports.
- Monitor daily events locally, nationally and internationally and assist others to gather current events.
- Prepare reports to keep the public informed about daily happenings.
- Coordinate with news editors and fellow reporters to develop story ideas for report writing.
- Maintain relations with all news sources on a daily basis to develop story ideas and compile appropriate reports.
- Perform research and write international, local and national news.
- Analyze and ensure accurate and crisp news reporting to avoid ambiguity and redundancy.
- Collaborate with news editors to improve story presentation.
- Work in assigned beat areas once every week to gather all local news.
- Coordinate with the graphics department to obtain visual elements for each story with appropriate photos or graphics.
- Manage staff photographers for all reports of local events.
- N75,000 – N150,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and Samples of your work to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.