- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Driving
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- We are seeking to hire a dexterous Truck Driver that possesses good communication, customer service, and judgment skills.
- Candidate must be in good physical condition and be able to adapt to any condition.
- Candidate is also expected to be accountable
- Load, handle and transport materials and heavy cargo safely to the various destinations
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations as per Federal, State and local authorities as well as with company policies and procedures
- Manoeuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Minimum of an SSCE degree
- 3-5 years’ experience as a truck driver
- Valid truck driving licence
- Ability to drive up to 20MT capacity trucks
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations such as traffic etc.
- Willing to submit to background checks and provide employment recommendations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted