- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The Treasury Specialist (Liquidity & Facilities Mgt) will monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services.
- He / She will support the Treasury Manager in liquidity management, risk assessment and timely accounting and reconciliation of all transactions.
- Monitoring and managing the company banks’ relationships.
- Evaluating, assessing and analyzing liquidity requirements.
- Enhancing the liquidity risk management framework and producing key risk management metrics to manage day to day risks.
- Assessing new business initiatives and products for their liquidity and funding risk.
- Responding appropriately to changes in, or new, regulations impacting liquidity.
- Imprest funding and management.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must be chartered (ICAN or ACCA).
- At least 7 years experience in Banking with practical knowledge of Loan Administration, Liquidity Management and Cash Optimization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.