Company: IO Furniture Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Accounting / Audit / Finance
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1-3 years
IO Furniture Limited is a full-service interior design and manufacturing company characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Treasury / Payables Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- As the Accounts Payable Specialist, you are an enthusiastic, personable, vendor-focused team player. You thrive in a high-paced, ever-changing environment and are well-organized.
- You can quickly assess a situation, initiate, and lead others in the steps to resolve the issue and see it through to completion.
- You take ownership and responsibility for all tasks you?re assigned and see teamwork as a vital component of team success.
- You will maintain strong, collaborative relationships with Procurement and Admin Departments as well as all the external suppliers.
- Manages full-cycle accounts payable function including vendor management and other cash disbursements. Ensure accurate and timely workflow of Accounts Payable processes.
- Receives, verifies, and processes invoices, purchase orders, and other bills to be paid by researching discrepancies and duplicates with vendor(s), balancing ledger accounts and recommending for payments as needed.
- Responsible for the timely reconciliation of the company’s cash and cash equivalents accounts, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of financial data.
- Communicates and interprets Company policies to supervisors and employees and enforces company policies and practices in relation to cash management, invoice approvals according to limits of authority, and expense spending and reporting.
- Overseeing bank account maintenance, coordinating bank correspondence and organizing database of existing bank accounts
- Develop and analyze routine metrics for the Accounts Payables and utilize them to drive process improvements.
- Assists in setting up new vendors, contractors, and other service providers for payment. Also maintains strong relationships with vendors and others as needed to research and resolve variances, account discrepancies and statement reconciliation issues.
- Complete ad-hoc projects for management. Actively participate in weekly status meetings.
- Ensure accurate and timely financial postings to the general ledger system.
- Responsible for managing the petty cash of the Company
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience.
- International treasury experience required
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables and V-lookups
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact and work cross-functionally with various levels of the organization.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to independently research and resolve tasks with minimal supervision with awareness and motivation to collaborate when necessary.
- Perform highly detailed work with accuracy and precision.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and manage against deadlines.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.