- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Logistics
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reports to: Admin/ Customer Service Lead
- To utilize all assigned routes to transport individuals and goods safely to and from various work sites, educational institutions, medical facilities, grocery stores, drug stores and other locations.
- Transport staff to needed destinations in a timely, safe and courteous manner.
- To drive carefully at all times and ensure the safety of passengers (staff), other road users and the assigned vehicle.
- Maintain driver’s log and mileage log and also update it regularly.
- To ensure cleanliness of assigned vehicle at all times; when in use or otherwise and that the vehicle is in good condition before use.
- Assumes responsibility for care and maintenance of the vehicle; wash and clean the interior, take car for maintenance and repair.
- Perform related duties as required and assist in other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Minimum of OND
- Minimum of 2- 3 years’ work experience as a Driver
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s license
- Must be very familiar with Port- Harcourt roads
- Competent driving skills
- Good communication skills
- High level of confidentiality and integrity
- Good Professional Image.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and CV to: [email protected]
Note: The subject of the email should be the job title- location e.g “Senior Medical Officer – Port Harcourt” failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification.