- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Other
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Department: Marketing & Strategic Communication
- Generate a daily log of programming elements Including adverts, paid documentaries, and Independent programmes
- Conduct reconciliation actually airings with Finance, Marketing and Programmes teams
- Manages sales orders from Marketing / Sales.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Understands broadcast management software system for automation
- Strong writing skills, and ability to convey information in a clear, concise and conversational manner
- Strong research skills, including the ability to navigate online search engines.
- Deciding and initiating action: takes initiative and works under own direction;
- Analyzing numerical data and all other sources of information, to break them into component parts, patterns and relationships; probes for further information or greater understanding of a problem; makes rational judgments from the available information and analysis; demonstrates an understanding of how one issue may be a part of a much larger system.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] Using the position title as Subject of your email. Example: Programme Officer (TOSF) / Presenter