Company: Telinno Consulting Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Engineering / Technical
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5-7 years
Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Technical Manager (IT Services and Enterprise Connectivity)
Job Location: Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Design, documenting, manage & control the positioning strategy and road map of the IT and Enterprise connectivity service lines
- Have the responsibility for all IT and Enterprise connectivity contract negotiation, and management to ensure we remain within SLA and develop an advantage over competition.
- Identify and develop targeted and specific cost-effective IT Connectivity services targeted at enterprise and government segments based on experience in the markets.
- Benchmark the present skill set, tools and capabilities within Telinno vs requirement and aim to eliminate gaps to prepare TCN for service provision.
- Provide technical support to the sales team in pitching prospects for the IT connectivity services.
- Lead the organizational design, execution and control of the structure, systems, partnerships, processes etc. to align the capability with the positioning strategy and road maps.
- Quality systems are operationalized and maintained.
- Lead the development of high value IT and Enterprise connectivity services, working with our customers.
- Oversee the project framework is in place for all IT and Enterprise connectivity servicers delivery to ensure IT and Enterprise connectivity projects are delivered in line with standard practices, documented and measurable. Champion this processes and culture within the company enterprise wide.
- Responsible for all IT and Enterprise connectivity human resource development, assessment and other programs to ensure that we retain and develop the best engineers within the industry.
- Perform human resource support to advance the aim of the IT and Enterprise connectivity service line within the organization.
- Assessing risks that will impact smooth delivery of all deliverables in line with IT and Enterprise connectivity contracts, identify timely risk mitigation plan for management approval.
- Manage partner and customers relationships for the service line.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Physical Sciences discipline. An MBA or MSc will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years in similar function, with multi-vendor and technology IT and Enterprise connectivity solutions management and development.
- Relevant IT certification e.g. CCNP, Microsoft
- Successful experience in forging and maintaining value creating relationship with solution partners.
- Demonstrable competence in implementing IT projects and programs using either PMP and PRINCE II framework in a dynamic and multi-national business environment is a key advantage
- Fluency in English and French an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Wide background to include technical service delivery, project management, marketing, business sales and product design/development
- IT services multi-vendor and multi technology technical knowledge e.g. CISCO, Microsoft, HP, Oracle etc.
- Hands on skills and experience in the use of the industry standard IT connectivity services processes, tools and technologies
- IT Technical Project Management skills and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Networking and Ability to interact at highest level
- Initiative, Creativity and Imagination
- Must be capable of selling and leading in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of marketing, project/product management in a telecoms environment
- Experience in customer relationship management, customer focused, understands the industry
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
- Knowledge and experience of designing and publication of materials
- Extended work hours
- May require travel – local and international
- Work under pressure.
- Satisfactory physical/health status, following medical examination by certified professionals and delegated institutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.