- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Real Estate
Our client is an estate and property management company located in Lagos. The company is seeking to recruit an exceptional individual as a Technical Assistant/ Estate Supervisor.
Reporting to the managing Director, you will serve as the Technical Assistant to the MD/CEO and also coordinate all activities required for efficient and successful management of all “Real Estate & Property Management” activities of the company.
- Coordinate all “Real Estate & Property Management” activities of the company and develop guidelines & procedures for effective supervision and management of all properties & assets under the management of the company.
- Develop and manage Terms of Reference (TOR), Schedules and Roadmap required for timely actualisation of Key Milestones for Estate & Property Management Projects including managing strategies for implementation and reporting to appropriate parties (share-holders inclusive).
- In consultation with relevant Departments, develop annual Business Plan for Estate & Property Management activities of the company including monthly and weekly reports to the MD/ CEO.
- Develop and administer the company’s Projects’ and Annual Budgets respectively.
- In consultation with relevant Departments, identify & recommend to Management, any required projects for upgrading, maintaining and renewing properties, assets & equipment under the management of the company in line with Business Expansion and/ or Regulatory requirements.
- Plan and supervise all activities for “Estate & Property Management” including activities relating to new projects which require development of Tender Documents, Contract Negotiation and Finalisation.
- Serve as “Technical Assistant” to the Managing Director/ CEO on all consulted matters including effective management of the office.
- Three (3) Years’ relevant experience in a reputable Real Estate/ Property Management Company.
- IT Knowledge with particular expertise in the use of Microsoft Office Suite- Word, Power Point, Excel, Database etc.
- Smart, Young, Trustworthy, Honest, Pleasant and Trainable Individual
- Proficiency in Driving and Possession of a valid Nigerian Driving License will be an advantage
Method of Application
This job has expired. Application is no longer allowed