Supply Chain Management Customer Experience Agent
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
- Maersk Nigeria is currently looking to hire a Supply Chain Management Customer Experience Agent to join our team in Lagos.
- Handle the end-to-end customer service delivery for the Supply Chain Management customer with Key drivers such as: operational execution across products, timely delivery of documents, pro-active communication, exception management & invoicing
- Create & Own IOPs, SOPs and KPIs for client specific requirements including invoicing, claims handling, dispute escalation / resolution, and exceptions
- Execute booking with logistics partners
- Planning and communication with our accounts, their vendors and shippers (Vendor coordination)
- Lead quarterly/monthly performance discussions with the customer as well as internally
- Monitor, record and report the performance with recommendations on: Service Delivery Wins, Service Failures, Improvement Areas & Action Plans
- Monitor key parameters: volume growth & delivery, invoice timelines & GP realization
- Working on Root causes and improving Shipper performance as per the SOP deliverables.
- Timely and correct MODS update (as per procedure with GSC) –
- Vendor Creation /Sales Order Confirmation/Carrier Booking Confirmation.
- Customer Pricing Database – quotation database, maintenance of local charges / tariff, and credit and pricing approval.
- Work with the Commercial team to establish and strengthen customer relationship
- Customer Advisory System – maintain an up to date knowledge of market conditions affecting service, including congestion, surcharges, strikes, border closures, natural disasters, etc. and to oversee the creation and issue of customer advisory notices to Commercial Offices and to customers.
- Obtain system expert or super user knowledge in one or more of the key systems used in to support your customer’s scope of work
- Claims Register – ensure claims are received, acknowledged, and handled in accordance with Maersk Policy
We are looking for:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline. An MBA will be an advantage
- 4+ years of solid Supply Chain Management/4th party logistics work experience with proven track record across operations & executions
- Possess knowledge of both Exports & Imports processes
- Experience in logistics or freight forwarding operations
- Experience of working with wide variety of complex operational challenges and ability to solve problems and take decisions
- Ability to interface with senior leadership stakeholders within & outside the organization
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Alignment with our values
- An international mind-set and inclusive behaviour
- An excellent command of spoken and written English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to MAERSK on jobsearch.maersk.com to apply