Company: Eminentville Schools
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Education / Teaching / Training
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Location(s): Rivers (PH)
Eminentville Schools, a reputable Educational Institution in Port Harcourt, Rivers State is seeking application from suitable qualified candidates for the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Subject / Classroom Teacher
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
We are looking for Seasoned and competent Classroom Teacher / Subject Teacher to teach students of diverse age group in our school in the following subjects:
- Social Studies
- Creative Arts
- Physics/Chemistry and Biology
- Business Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Ed, in Subject Areas or B.Sc with PGDE, B.Ed in English.
- A knowledge of Cambridge Standard will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in teaching.
The responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Research for textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabus, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curriculum, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Maintain records of students’ assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
- Proficient in the use of the computer and internet(desirable).
- Must possess leadership, student centered teaching and excellent communication skills
- Competent in the field/areas of specialization.
- Effective written and Communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Hard-Copy Application Letter to:
No.1 Eminentville Schools,
Off G.U Ake Airport Link Road,
Eliogbolo, Port Harcourt,
Note: For more details, you can call 08163466826.