Company: Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Supply Chain/ Store
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Contract
Location(s): Abuja, Enugu, Lagos, Rivers (PH)
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Storekeeper
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Handle SAP Picking List / return document for issue of stock / return in stock items and ensures that such good issues / returns are promptly and efficiently done.
- Meet demand of user departments, including problem solving and anticipating difficulties.
- Ensures that all stocks items are safely and efficiently stored in the warehouse using the correct SAP material number and in accordance with established procedures.
- Reacts to urgent requests and changing priorities in accordance with the Stores Supervisor.
- Assists with any stock checks that are carried out annually for the purposes of internal and external auditors, like Finance and NNPC; and at each movement on an internal basis for specific items only.
- Participate in the warehouse housekeeping.
- Ensure that materials are properly segregated in the warehouse.
- Ensures that SAP is updated accurately with any changes to quantity, location or description as required without any delay.
- Ensure adherence at all times to the Company’s HSE policy.
- Participates in conjunction with other Contractors in the monthly physical count and highlights any discrepancy for resolution.
- Previous years of experience in similar role