Company: Maventeq Systems
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Supply Chain/ Store
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Contract
Location(s): Rivers (PH)
Maventeq Systems Limited – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Storekeeper – Chemical
Job Location: Rivers
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- To assist with the safe storage and handling of all Chemicals & Lubricants within the Base, in accordance with Company Rules, API Standards and Manufacturer’s instructions and guidelines.
- To check the material / chemical issued with Picking List and Purchase Orders, prepare the packaging, stuff in the certified CCU’s, and move it to the outgoing area. Issue the appropriate documentation.
- Assists with any stock checks that are carried out annually for the purposes of internal and external audits, like Finance and NNPC, and at each movement on an internal basis.
- Ensure that all stock and non-stock items for direct charge to user-departments that are received at Onne conform to the approved SAP purchase order in terms of quantity and quality and are processed correctly in SAP.
- Ensures that all stock items are safely and efficiently stored at Onne, using the correct SAP material number and in accordance with established procedures.
- Ensures that SAP is updated accurately with any changes to quantity, location or description as required without any delay.
- Ensure adherence at all times to the Company’s HSE policy
- Previous years of experience in similar role
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted