Store Sales Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Not specified
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Our client is a luxury fragrance & beauty products retail chain
- Supports the outlet manager to grow sales through a focus on excellent customer service and relationship management.
- Act as a beauty and luxury lifestyle products consultant to walk-in customers in assigned outlet.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts as advisor or consultants to walk-in customers and over-the-phone customers.
- Provide friendly, efficient service to all walk-in customers.
- Offer information about merchandise selection to help customers choose wisely.
- Have deep product knowledge and exhibit familiarity with all product information.
- Actively listen to customers and then provide them with solutions that are exactly what they need.
- Excite customers about how new products can enhance their lives.
- Assist customer by suggesting additional merchandise that compliments their selections.
- Assist in pricing merchandise, markdowns, restocking and other retail related duties.
- Be able to effectively handle customer service issues.
- Assist and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards.
- Know and use promotional event information to maximize sales.
- Assist in preparation of periodic physical inventory exercises.
- Be able to use PoS Systems for sales & other check-out functions
- Support Outlet Manager to execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise.
- Relevant degree
- 1-3 years of experience working in a luxury service retail environment, or other Customer service experience and/or retail sales experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.