Company: ICS Outsourcing
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Supply Chain/ Store
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1-3 years
ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Stock Officer
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We are currently looking to hire a Stock Officer for our client. The ideal candidate should have previous experience in a similar role.
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- 0-2years experience in a similar role.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- The stock officer is responsible for preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing the items, and giving out items supplies from stock.
- He/she is also involved in preparing the complete list of goods in store, maintaining stock records, using a computerized system for entering records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with purchase orders.
- To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as as to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock in the system
- To oversee the arrangement of items that have been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement.
- To be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the job title as subject of the email.