Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Management Associate, West Region
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Country Store Manager
- Greenlight Planet is looking for a Stock Management Associate to be responsible will ensure that the overall performance targets of the Sun King Stores in Nigeria are met.
- The role will be critical in inculcating best of class inventory management practices including receiving, storage, issuance, tracking, reporting across the region.
- Undertaking inventory issuance audits to ensure that it is being issued in the prescribed manner and to authorized personnel;
- Conducting periodic inventory audits in shops within the assigned region including physical verifications and on the different systems;
- Reviewing weekly shop inventory and marketing reports for all the shops for the assigned region;
- Sharing regional weekly shop inventory and marketing reports with the Country Store Manager;
- Conducting regular process audits within the region and escalating any identified gaps for resolution;
- Escalating promptly inventory shortage, theft, loss within the region assigned;
- Conducting regular audits across the shops to ascertain compliance with local and national legal requirements;
- Preparing regular inventory variance reports as may be prescribed from time to time;
- Following up on variances, theft, and losses to ensure resolution, including obtaining police reports where necessary;
- Preparing weekly stock levels across all shops within the assigned region;
- Training Sun King Store Executives (SSE’s) on new and existing inventory management interventions;
- Carrying regular audit’s on adherence to laid down health and safety, etiquette and cleanliness guidelines;
The ideal candidate:
- Has a Bachelor’s degree or Higher Diploma in Supply Chain Management, or related discipline from a recognized institution;
- A minimum of two (2) years’ progressive work experience in procurement and supply or inventory management in a multinational organization;
- Is results-oriented with the ability to multitask and meet strict timelines;
- Is a team player and can demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships among various stakeholders;
- Has advanced computer skills in Microsoft Excel application;
- Has experience working in ERP System and other inventory management application;
- Is honest, trustworthy and possesses a high degree of personal integrity and professionalism;
- Demonstrates sound judgment, excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, presentation, and reporting;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply