Spragglers Limited – Founded in 2018, Spragglers strives to be the number one destination for fashion forward millenials in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. Spragglers is on a journey to global recognition using cutting edge designs, affordable pricing and having limitless boundaries. SPRAGGLERS was created with one vision in mind; give everyone an IDENTITY. In reaching this vision we aspire to maintain a standard of ultimate quality, craftsmanship, uniqueness and creativity.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Marketer
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills.
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
Job Title: Business Developer
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Lead and direct the work of others
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to top management. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- Direct and oversee an organization’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives. Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs. Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- The individual should have an OND, HND or B.Sc in any Business related courses.
Top Skills & Proficiencies:
- Build Relationships
- Manage Processes
- Market Knowledge
- Develop Budgets.
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sell to Customer Needs
- Sales Planning
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th March, 2020.