- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
- We are looking for a qualified and experienced spa therapist to provide professional and medical grade spa therapies to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Effectively inform and educate our clients about skincare and wellness concerns.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spaТs policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work, make sure the spa room is properly clean and restocked as required.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Handle clientsТ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Possess the ability to work without direct supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends and treatments.
- Be willing to teach and mentor junior therapists.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Qualification in Spa or Beauty Therapy from a reputable institution
- Ability to provide diverse medical grade spa treatments
- Minimum of 4 years proven work experience as a Spa therapist
- Hands on experience in massage techniques, waxing and face/body therapies
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English language
- Communication and customer service skills
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Word office
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, Cover Letter and a recent coloured passport photograph to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.