Software Support Engineer, Level 2 – Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Ref #: 242516
- Are you a natural problem solver looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame?
- Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions?
- Do you take pride in delivering great customer service?
- Join our team of amazing engineers and help solve our customer’s complex tech issues.
- Tek-Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
- We are looking to add to our team of software support engineers.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients who are experiencing technical support problems.
- Follow best practice ticket management processes, ensuring tickets owned are handled and updated timely and every effort is made to make service levels
- Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives.
- Ensure constant self-development using day to day work, web-based training, and any other available tools.
Qualifications and Competencies
- 1-2 years’ experience in technical support.
- Experience with Windows/ Linux server operating systems.
- Knowledge of programming languages, networking, databases or UIТs will be an added advantage.
- Experience in customer service is a must.
- Interest or exposure to software development and support.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent technical certifications.
- Demonstrated excellence in teamwork, collaboration, and knowledge sharing
- Customer-orientated, motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem.
- Fluent in English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Tek Experts on join.tek-experts.com to apply