Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Graduates / Freshers
Work Level: Internship
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1-3 years
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Software Developer (NYSC Internship)
Job Location: Abuja
- Building software solutions to aid company processes and transactions and also provide tech support to internal and external users.
- One year software development experience.
- Computer Science Degree from a reputable university.
- Provide User Support
- Software Development
- Document and policy development
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks. … Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Training users
- Strategize and Analyze the implementation process of a software solution
- UI/UX design experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.