Software Developer (Back-end)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Talented software developer needed to create and maintain secure and functional software in an organization by providing quality coding solutions both for simple applications and complex information systems.
- As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks including;
- Develop, test and implement new software programs.
- Code and test programming for software and mobile apps.
- Main focus on coding and debugging.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers.
- Develop functional and sustainable web and mobile applications with clean codes
- Design and update software database. This includes, but is not limited to: Software Applications, Web Sites, Data Communication Processes and User Interfaces.
- Fix bugs in existing code.
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Install, customize and integrate commercial software packages.
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language.
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Resolve complex technical design issues.
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems.
- Test codes periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field. A minimum of 4 years practical experience is required for this position.
- Previous relevant experience as a software developer, programmer, back-end developer or similar position.
- Ability to program in languages such as C++. C#, Java, PHP, Python etc.
- Knowledge of modern software design principles (SOA, DDD, etc.)
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Abstract thinking.
- Coding skills.
- Active listening.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer skills.
- Keen attention to details.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.