Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Advertising/ Social Media/ Marketing/ PR
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Openemployment.ng – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Intern
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: FINTECH
- We are currently looking for Social Media Intern to join our growing team.
- The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of various social media sites and will be responsible for contributing to designs, monitoring and posting on our social media networks.
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities.
- Increase the number of followers we have on Twitter and Instagram by following and engaging with potential clients and candidates.
- Monitoring and replying to Tweets and DMs from candidates and clients (under supervision from a Director)
- Posting contents, images and Tweets, on a daily basis (both job- and industry-related); and using tools like Tweet Deck to plan forward-looking Tweets over weekends and holidays (under supervision from a Director)
- Posting updates to the Company LinkedIn account (initially under supervision from a Director)
- Understanding and monitoring social media analytics
- Coordinating and Distributing Content
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Track key social media analytics on a monthly basis, including Google Analytics, LinkedIn company stats, etc.
- Qualification: B.Sc / HND
- Experience: Less than a year
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of analytical tools
- Creative mindset
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a team
- A degree in Communication or a related field
- Prior experience with marketing or social media.
- Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent Speaking and written communication skills
- Good Command of English
- Content Development Skills
- Must have a solid grasp of all social media networks
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook InsightsStrong written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.