- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Accountable for maintaining an accurate and up to date list of all SLA Contracts, Customers, Sites & Equipment within the Service Software.
- Accountable to verify E-Job Completion Certificates (JCCs) and collecting physical JCCs from PM Visits and SLA Service Calls.
- Responsible for the database of all PM JCC reports within Service Software whilst ensuring, and monitoring, all PMs completed as scheduled.
- Collect reports from coordinators/Service Software.
- Responsible to ensure any equipment added or removed from the SLA agreement is correctly updated within the SLA database.
- Assist in obtaining necessary approvals for PM access and schedule sites with regional coordinators.
- Liaise with Service Sales on the submission of new SLA costing, quotation proposals, renewal, and equipment of location addendums.
- Assist with the follow-up on agreements, renewals, SLA, and Service payments
- Understanding the various elements of each SLA agreement and RPE’s Exposure to any Penalties or charges.
- Accountable for ensuring that all SLA JCCs are submitted in a timely ‘manner to Finance for invoicing on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.