Company: EST Master Construction Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Construction / Mining
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5-7 years
Minimum Qualification: Higher National Diploma(HND)
Location(s): Rivers (PH)
EST Master Construction Limited was incoporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and ever since, has shown its ability to adopt a thouroughly modern approach to construction works.
EST Master Construction Limited is a leading construction company in diverse market segments. We are considered among the best because of our ability to undertake large and complex projects, embrace new technologies, and make a difference in the lives of our clients, employees and neighbours.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Site Clerk
Reference No.: MCLR / WM2 / 03 / 20
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Responsible for the planning, budgeting, and coordination of day to day management of site activities, as well as the necessary administrative duties associated with the site.
- Manage day to day operations of site activities whilst compiling and preparing daily reports.
- Administration of site wages payment
- Schedule and manage site meetings whilst taking minutes.
- Receive and store documents and confidential files; maintain record of approved documents and confidential files.
- Monitor and pro?actively take action in response to site needs/ requests for construction materials.
- Anticipate and proactively elevate potential challenges/problems.
- Act as focal point for internal and external site communications.
- Assisting with input into the stores computer and occasionally placing purchase orders on the instruction of the Procurement Officer or in his absence.
- Maintaining the internal and external environment of the site in a safe, clean and tidy condition
- Assist in work site supervision, safe-guarding of company assets and ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Set up an efficient system for storekeeping, maintenance of inventory records, the preparation of material orders and the receiving, inspecting and storing of supplies disbursed on job orders and material transfers.
- Responsible for the maintenance of maximum and minimum stocks
- Liaise with store clerk on state of returned equipment and ensure written report is submitted to the logistic officer
- B.Sc./HND in any of the Social Sciences (preferably, a background in Accounting)
- 5+ years of experience as a site/administrative clerk
- Work experience with a reputable construction company would be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong numerical and IT skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Possess excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Applicants must be resident in Port Harcourt or its environs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the “Position and Reference Code” as the subject of the email.