Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Internet Service Provider (ISP), is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Delivery Supervisor
- The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information and as well provide necessary support to the sales team.
- Supervise and coordinate the Service Delivery Team by managing and monitoring. Schedules, supervising and filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and provide necessary support to the field sales team.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested. Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years cognate experience in IT or Telecom Sector is mandatory.
- Certification in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing will be an asset.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent internal communication skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) to: [email protected] using “Service Delivery Coordinator” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Application Deadline 8th July, 2020.