Senior Technical Lead
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Create overall technology standards and practice documentation and ensure adherence
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company
- Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements
- Acting as a mentor to team members
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards
- Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
- Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs
- Manage and optimize infrastructure assets to satisfy internal financial targets
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong programming and engineering experience
- Relevant Management certification may be required.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.