- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA , PhD/Fellowship
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare  , NGO/Non-Profit
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Provides leadership and technical support to the State Team Leader In the areas of clinical care/ART, PMTCT and reproductive health.
- S/he coordinates services needed to implement high quality care PMTCT, HIV care and treatment and reproductive health/family planning services (RHIFP), will equally assist the clinical care/ART to provide technical leadership and technical support related to clinical management of HIV/AIOS, PMTCT, Reproductive Health/Family Planning strategies and approaches.
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience with at least 5 years progressive experience working in the health ordevelopmentfleld in Nigeria
- Minimum of 5 yeas’ experience in care and treatmentfor HIV/AIDS especiallywlthARV program
- Possession ofan MPH or postgraduate degree in a related field is required
- Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training
- Familiarity with Nigerian publIc sectorhealth system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- Kindly note that prospective Individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grant are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Disclaimer: AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.