- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Abuja , Anambra , Edo , Kaduna , Kano , Rivers
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Locations: Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Benin.
- Maintain and grow sales and gross margin for the product range (Spices, Seasonings, Marinades, Sauces & Meat Solutions) in line with company budgets and strategic plans. To manage sale of the company’s products and services in defined geographical areas.
- Make multiple customer visits on daily basis and achieve sales targets as assigned.
- Identify new customers, monitor stock levels, payment compliance and follow-up with existing customers.
- Prepare daily sales report and submit to FRT without any failure.
- Build dealer network in multiple markets in close supervision of FRT / ART.
- Monitor dealer stock and support dealer in achieving secondary sales target.
- Ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and territory through effective market penetration, follow-up and customer relationship.
- To develop good customer base, manager customer relations, facilitate business managers / sales head to organize various business meets / seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Marketing
- Minimum of 4 years’ cognate experience as a SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE in the FMCG sector.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria / West Africa.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria / West Africa.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word) to: [email protected] using “Senior Sales Executive_Location” E.g. Senior Sales Execuitve_Abuja as the mail subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.