Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Reporting Line: This position reports to the Head of Enterprise Systems Product.
- Quality Assurance for all our clients Technical Products
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Meet with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
Proven Experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a quality assurance position within a business in a fast-paced and constantly evolving market.
- Proven experience in database testing in SQL inclusive of experience in the design and manipulation of test data and the validation of stored testing procedures.
- Experience working with various QA tools inclusive of bug and defect tracking systems.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Good understanding of one or more programming languages and strong working knowledge of Java and Python scripting languages.
- Have extensive experience in analytics, high-level problem-solving skills, and the ability to manage projects.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Proten on docs.google.com to apply