Senior Planning Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Required Travel: Not Required
Job Status: Sourcing
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
- Deliver and maintain consistent and realistic plans and control structures for the project. Understand the list of plans required to execute the assigned project sub-elements and their interface to other sub-elements. Develop the activities, logic, resources and progress for the assigned project sub-elements, leading to the creation of the baseline schedule and its subsequent maintenance.
- Develop, implement and comply with the planning and progress monitoring procedures.
- Weekly and monthly schedule progress update, forecast, critical path and trend analyses, including any impact from interface areas.
- Implement and maintain the status reports. Provide regular and comprehensive schedule status reports.
- Assess and incorporate the impact of approved changes and any deviations from the key project targets and milestones, including productivity monitoring and identification of alternate approaches to optimize the plan(s).
- Liaise with and challenge Project engineering personnel to ensure proper understanding of the key schedule sensitivities and drivers.
- Contribute to the translation of the project’s risk profile into the probabilistic risk model and understand the output, including the key risk drivers for the possible range of schedule completion dates.
- Track the criticality of the main paths to completion and float consumption.
- Implement and utilize the standard tools and processes.
- Provide input data for and participate in benchmarking activities. Contribute to close-out data to enable knowledge retention (lessons learned, project data compilation) at completion of work.
- A university degree in Engineering or Science.
- 10 years or more of experience in the Oil and Gas industry in a project environment.
- At least five years planning and scheduling experience post-graduation qualification.
- Leadership experience.
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment with diverse population.
- Certified PMP planner
- Member of AACE
- Member NSE
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years – 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: A university degree in Engineering or Science.
- Experience: Minimum Experience of 10 Years
- Other experience: 10 years or more of experience in the Oil and Gas industry in a project environment.At least five years planning and scheduling experience post-graduation qualification
- Career Level: Manager
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Deep Blue Energy Services Limited on portal.dbesl.com to apply