Senior Mechanical Fitter
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- The Senior Mechanical Fitter will be responsible for supervision maintenance of mechanical equipment and ensure minimum downtime of production facilities;
- Communicate the maintenance schedules to the other departments and supervise their implementation;
- Maintenance of Pumps, Motors Assembly and disassembly.
- Inspecting fabricated components to ensure that they are the correct size.
- Monitor the delivery and inventories of spare parts, tools and equipment;
- Keep the necessary operational records;
- Prepare the shift schedules
- Analyzing the blueprints for mechanical systems to determine the specifications of the components to be constructed.
- Person Should Be Proficient in Auto Bottling Lines Like filling and Rinsing machines
Requirement and Qualification
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in an Oil and Gas serving Company
- Welding qualification certificate
- Experience in maintenance of mechanical equipment
- Good knowledge of mechanical maintenance of mining, processing or smelting facilities and equipment;
- Good knowledge of transport equipment and technologies;
- Aligns parts using jack, turnbuckles, overhead cranes, pins, wedges and hammer
- Basic hand and power tools, Welding tools, Computer-aided Design (CAD) software.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.