Senior Manager, Enterprise Architect
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 7 – 12 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Oversee the design and implementation of Enterprise Solutions/Applications and provide Operational Business Information for day-to-day running of the business.
- Provide overall guidance and direction in the execution of the functions and activities of the Enterprise Solutions unit.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide input in the definition of IT policies, projects and service levels.
- Provide input in the development of the Enterprise Solution/Application strategy and plan in line with overall IT strategy and the company’s needs and objectives.
- Assist the Director, IT in communicating the division’s strategic direction and objectives to Enterprise Solution unit.
- Coordinate the development of policies, processes and procedures for the design, deployment and integration of customer’s Enterprise Solutions/Applications.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practices as it relates to the team/ function’s activities.
- Continuously review the unit/ team’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved improvement initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Identify required resources, personnel, funding to achieve the unit/ function’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationship with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with user departments to determine the Enterprise Solution/Applications needs of the organization.
- Ensure alignment of identified Enterprise Solutions/Applications with the customer’s business and IT strategy.
- Coordinate detailed preliminary review of new/proposed Enterprise Solution/Application, to determine alignment with customer’s business and IT strategy.
- Oversee the identification and documentation of user requirements for new Enterprise Solutions/Applications.
- Coordinate the documentation of Request for Proposal/Request for Quotation for new enterprise solution based on user requirements.
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of vendors for deployment of Enterprise Solutions/Applications.
- Oversee the solution development life cycle, ensuring compliance with specified standards, procedures and methodologies.
- Liaise with Program Managers to coordinate the development and implementation of project plans and timelines, to meet Enterprise Solutions/Applications needs.
- Oversee user acceptance testing and go-live of new Enterprise Solutions/Applications in liaison with relevant business teams.
- Oversee post implementation review of deployed Enterprise Solutions/Applications and ensure timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Provide support and expertise in the deployment of off-the-shelf software applications.
- Ensure adequate user training on new Enterprise Solutions/Applications.
- Ensure adequate post-implementation support for deployed solutions in liaison with user support team.
- Coordinate continuous evaluation of system performance in order to ensure continuing relevance of Enterprise Solutions/Applications provided.
- Oversee deployment of patches and upgrades to installed Enterprise Solutions/Applications.
- Manage relationships with third party IT vendors/suppliers.
- Keep self and teams abreast of business process changes and proactively identify and develop solutions to ensure optimization of technology in business processes.
- Implement the function’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, IT.
Education and Experience
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Computer Science or any Engineering related course.
- Professional qualifications (ETOM, TOGAF, etc.) are a must, ITIL certification (is an added advantage)
- Seven (7) to twelve (12) years’ work experience with at least three (3) years in a managerial role.(preferred)
- Experience in system architecture is desirable may be advantageous.
Other Professional Skills:
- Excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership and motivational skills.
- Experience in modeling and graphic representations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.