Senior Logistics & Clearing Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 years
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Logistics
Reference No.: LCO20200005
- Following up with the payment of LC and Bill of collection.
- Issuing insurance policy that covers the transportation of the shipment from the port to the warehouse.
- Opening the e-form-M online and upload the proforma invoice (PI), in addition to the insurance policy and the NAFDAC certificate.
- Submit the e-form-M to the bank for validation, and follow up with them to make sure that no delay will occur.
- Checking the e-form-M status on Single Window Trade system.
- Preparing debit advice and send it to the insurance company and purchase department.
- Requesting the shipment documents from purchase department for confirmation, to be sent to Nigerian bank, in order to issue Pre-Arrival Assessment Report (PAAR) for the shipment.
- Submitting the shipment documents in addition to the PAAR to the clearing agent, after confirming the clearing agent that will handle the process from the head of department.
- Submitting the custom revenue receipt to the clearing agent in addition to the original shipment documents, upon receiving it from the bank.
- Follow up with clearing agent on the process, and make sure it does not exceed the free days to prevent demurrage.
- Minimum of BSc Degree
- Minimum of 6 years cognate experience in shipping and clearing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.