Senior / Intermediate Backend Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Mint Digital Bank is looking for a Senior / Intermediate Backend Engineer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- A degree / diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ years experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications with Spring framework.
- Expertise in Java, Spring Boot.
- Experience with tools for build and deployment automation (i.e. Maven, Jenkins, Ansible) and application monitoring tools like ELK stack.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, NoSQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience building Microservices application and usage of spring cloud components.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience and test-driven development
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Good team player and an ability to work efficiently with little to no supervision.
- Experience working in a fintech firm will be an added advantage.