Company: The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC)
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Government Agencies / Public Sector
Work Level: Executive (Director, Head of Dept)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Minimum Qualification: National Diploma (ND)
Location(s): Abuja, Enugu, Lagos, Rivers (PH)
The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) – The Anti-Corruption Commission with the mandate of fighting corruption in Nigeria through enforcement and preventive measures.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Position: Senior Executive Officer
Job Location: Nigeria
- Must possess a National Diploma with a working knowledge in computer operations and minimum of 3 years cognate experience.
Candidates should fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be a Nigerian citizen not below 18 years or above 50 years.
- A First Degree with minimum of Second Class Lower, HND / ND holders should have minimum of Lower Credit.
- Candidates must be medically fit and would be screened to be certified so if shortlisted
- NYSC Discharge certificate.
Shortlisted candidates would be required to undergo the following:
- Background check to ascertain their suitability for employment
- Select Military training / drilling and investigation to ascertain their fitness
- Polygraph test.
- Please upload your Application, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and evidence of educational qualification with a passport size photograph.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.