Company: PG Consulting
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Administration/ Office/ Operations
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
PG Consulting Limited – Our client, an Educational consulting startup that helps international students from African and developing countries get admission and scholarships into top universities in the world, seeks a brilliant, competent and tech-savvy individual to provide intensive, one-to-one executive support to its CEO to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Executive Assistant to CEO
Job Location: Lagos
- The individual will be responsible for drafting and preparing communications on behalf of the CEO, planning and organizing meetings, research, events and travel. The role entails working closely with the CEO and involves travels within and outside Lagos.
- The role requires a clear understanding of the organization?s mission and vision and a demonstrable ability to play an instrumental role in achieving them. It is a perfect fit for ambitious, creative and driven individuals who think outside the box and have the desire and ability to learn new skills fast.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients and support day-to-day communications tasks.
- Handle request and queries appropriately and professionally
- Organizing and scheduling meetings and appointments and managing emails
- Devise and maintain office filing system and database especially that for internal clients and external partners.
- Taking notes and writing during minutes and producing briefs, reports and presentations.
- Handle social media posting and work with the education lead on content development for social media platforms.
- Maintain budget and tracking expenditures
- Active involvement in team and marketing events and strategy
- Develop and maintain contacts with key stakeholders
- Preparation of corporate governing and template documents
- Conducting or preparing any research that the manager may require.
- Various and HOC requests
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and tech-savvy
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Proficient in English Language with Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Professional discretion and confidentiality
- Problem solver with the ability to multitask and prioritize daily deliverables
- Great research skills and attention to details
- High level of initiative and a proactive approach to their work and responsibilities
- Knowledge and interest in international education, travel or cultural exploration
- Experience and knowledge of social media marketing and platforms
- Strong finance background and knowledge of budgeting and booking
- Any sales or marketing experience is an asset
- Any relevant certificates bonus.
- A female between the ages of 23-29
- Has experience working in a small team and a fast-growing startup
- International experience gained, throughout education or career, is a plus
- Fair wage compensation with bonuses linked to successful partnerships.
- Working in an entrepreneurial, fun, and result-oriented environment where work-life balance is encouraged.
- A dynamic role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders and traveling opportunities
- Various opportunities for formal training and personal development
- A chance to work in a supportive environment where there is the opportunity to grow your responsibilities and career as the firm scales up.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected] with the following information below:
- Cover Letter explaining why you are the best for the job
- Current / Updated CV
- A Passport Photograph