Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Engineering / Technical
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 10-15 years
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering
Leap29 – Our client is looking to offer a permanent contract for one of the Largest Leading Oil & Gas Services Companies.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Completions Engineer
Reference No.: J58099
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Permanent
Sector: Oil and Gas
- The Completions Engineer will be responsible for designing completions, preparing procedures, cost estimates, evaluating and implementing new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Geoscience
- 10+ years / Minimum of 5 years well operations and 5 years of experience in Completions Engineer role
We are looking for experience with:
- Performing stimulation technologies
- Designing and installing sand control applications
- Modelling, evaluating, and optimising well completion performance
- Supervising completion and workover operations
- Construct completion procedures with cost and time estimates
- The design and installation of tubulars, packers, subsurface control and surveillance equipment.
Note: If you meet above criteria, please submit your resume and we will come back to you.