- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
LOCATION: IKEJA, LAGOS STATE
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a business development manager, you are a strategic business partner in the organization, your core responsibility is to create business development and partnership strategies for Renda and to also lead the business development team to ensure top – notch performance.
- Create strategies on how to diversify Renda’s business development activities.
- As a Business Development Manager, you will be managing a team of other Business Development Executives ensuring that they manage all opportunities effectively and strategically guiding them inline with company requirements and revenue goals.
- Develop and support new and current partnership engagements.
- Generate periodic reports as may be required by Management.
- Qualifications and Requirements to be a fit for the role:
- A minimum of 6 years of work experience in Business Development within the supply chain industry with a successful track record.
- Excellent knowledge of Logistics and Supply chain operations is a MUST have
- Proficiency in formulating and executing business development strategies.
- Good data analytic skill
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple resources, both human and material.